Greddy Turbo kit

Discuss any information on turbo charging or super charging the RX8.

Moderator: zoom

tizza
Validated Member

Re: Greddy Turbo kit

Post by tizza » Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:18 am

Havent installed the kit yet, still gathering pieces/add-ons I want to make the kit better. Got the upgrade coz I bought a 2nd hand kit and wanted a 'new' turbo, all the money Ive spent so far is pretty much equal to buying a new kit but everything is upgraded.

giustino
Validated Member

Post by giustino » Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:55 pm

tizza wrote:I got the BNR upgrade for my GReddy turbo, it took almost 3 months for what states on their website to be a 2 week turn around.
I won't buy anything from them again because he wouldn't give me a discount or free shipping for making me wait that long and also when I got my turbo back the price for shipping stated on the box was like $25 less than what he charged me so he ripped me off on that.

Seems like there is a lack of honesty amongst all vendors on rx8club.com, but put it this way, even with getting ripped off with shipping costs and sometimes waiting an insane length of time. Parts from the states are still WAY cheaper then the local rip off's!
I waited almost 6months for my rpf1's! so its not like rx7store is the only one with false promises!

zoom
Post WHORE!
Post WHORE!

Greddy Turbo kit

Post by zoom » Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:31 am

Wouldn't say that's true of all vendors. Only the parts shufflers.

Mazda RX8 Club Australia | Winton: 1:42.86 | Sandown: 1:32.42 | Broadford: 1:10.45 | Wakefield: 1:15.94

tizza
Validated Member

Post by tizza » Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:19 am

I agree with zoom, I've bought alot of stuff from BHR and I have to say Charles is a good guy to deal with.