Re: MPS Garage

Post by tim33h » Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:49 am

Fantastic!! At least it's arrived

spinner
Validated Member

Post by spinner » Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:08 am

Hallelujah
"The ingenious and decidedly weird Wankel rotary engine works by using internal combustion to bounce a fat metal triangle around inside a hollow metal kidney bean, which hula-hoops around a central shaft to generate power"

zeking
Validated Member

Post by zeking » Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:12 am

Oh nice! Who would've guessed haha
Brilliant Black 07MT | Wakefield: 1:18.03

JinkoMK
Validated Member

Post by JinkoMK » Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:32 am

Impossibruuuuuu. Enjoy it mate. Guess we've learned to not deal with these guys again.

jd16

Post by jd16 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:43 pm

Meowwwww!

Reedy

Post by Reedy » Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:49 pm

MPS Garage have a long and illustrious history of being utterly shit.

Not only do they make you wait months for gear, they have been responsible for some of the most downright terrible work on peoples cars we have ever seen.

They constantly blame others for their own failures, they have provided this type of service for years and nothing has ever changed. They have finally gotten to the point where major suppliers have actually ceased dealing with them.

Ozmps actually banned them from their forum several years ago. This is a company that has MPS in its freaking company NAME, banned by the main MPS community in Oz. Yet they have continued to wreak havoc upon other car communities and unsuspecting customers ever since.

Let this be a warning to everyone reading: Don't deal with MPS Garage, advise your friends not to deal with them, and keep an eye out for the next web forum or community who they are yet to appear on and going through this crap all over again. I am sick of seeing this happen.

BobsRX8GT
Validated Member

Post by BobsRX8GT » Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:02 pm

Wait for the company name change too. Unfortunately the name can change but the idiots running the business won't.
Fellow Rotor fans gather now for our daily prayer.....

As I lay rubber down the street,
I pray for traction I can keep,
But if I spin and start to slide,
Please dear god protect my sweet ride.

Amen

Reedy

Post by Reedy » Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:03 pm

Seriously tho, almost every single person you talk to that has dealt with MPSG have their own personal horror story to tell about them. Myself included.

BobsRX8GT
Validated Member

Post by BobsRX8GT » Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:35 pm

Its a wonder they are still in business. So glad I didnt get those corksport parts for the Mazda6 and RX8 I was looking at a year ago.

Amen

Reedy

Post by Reedy » Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:34 pm

Fun fact: As of about a week ago Corksport ceased trading with them. Turns out they treat their suppliers with a similar amount of contempt as they do their customers.

It's got to a point where I no longer consider them merely incompetent (as was the case for a long time), I put them in the same category as Con Artists now.

BobsRX8GT
Validated Member

Post by BobsRX8GT » Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:43 pm

Should be a law against what they are doing. Consumer affairs maybe. I knew cork sport gave them the flick

Amen

tim33h
Validated Member

Post by tim33h » Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:12 pm

I do remember reading about a bloke that was using MPSG to tune his mazda6. If u read between the lines u could tell they stuffed him around but he never bad mouthed them from memory. Probably lucky for him the car later got written off and he wasn't hurt.
But then last year there was a big MPSG car meet on the JDMST forums so I thought they maybe were still legit... After buying my intake from them and hearing more horror stories... I guess not

BST50N

Post by BST50N » Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:07 am

Hi guys, I'm Nick. I don't own an RX8, but have a Ralliart. I'm writing here regarding my experience with MPS Garage. Long story short I PAID for a CP-E exhaust system in September last year. Since then I've called, emailed, and visited soo many times. Each time given some excuse and promised it will be here soon. What really got me was in December I spoke in person to Aaron twice and he told me to my face my exhaust was ordered and was on its way. I never heard from him since then. I found out this week from the manufacturer (CP-E) that in fact the exhaust was never ordered, never paid for and never shipped. So I now have proof Aaron has been blatantly lying to me. Right to my face. Claiming all kinds of sob stories about family troubles. What a joke. I paid a grand for an exhaust I never got. Now they are un-reachable (to me).

I've logged a complaint with Fair Trading, and have threatened legal action if I'm not refunded. Even this doesn't seem to be getting through. So maybe some visits from A Current Affair and Today Tonight will help things?

Can people on here please share with me their experiences with MPS Garage? Reply via PM if you wish. I want to go to the media with as many examples as possible. This is not on. I was kind enough when Aaron said he lost a relative, and believed his lies, but now I have proof he was lying to my face, well that's pushed me over the edge. I tried to do the right thing and buy local, keep money here, and this is how I have been re-payed.

You can read the full saga here http://clubcj.net/viewtopic.php?t=15367 ... sc&start=0

I'd really appreciate your help with this if you can guys. Cheers,

Nick

tim33h
Validated Member

Post by tim33h » Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:18 am

Damn ... that sucks a fat one nick ...
badluck, all the best with getting your money or exhaust.

killerbee
Validated Member

Post by killerbee » Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:23 am

Hi Nick,
Here are all the email addresses I used to get my product, the reason splashdevelopments is in there is that Daniel has a web development company as well. Daniel and Aaron are both on facebook. I bombarded them with heap of emails, facebook requests etc good luck mate and persist.

https://www.facebook.com/splashdevelopments?fref=ts
https://www.facebook.com/aaron.christoforidis?fref=ts

sales@mpsgarage.com.au
aaron@mpsgarage.com.au
daniel@mpsgarage.com.au
sales@splashdevelopments.com.au
BHR Coils
Lots of Plasti Dip