MPS Garage

General Chit-Chat anything goes.

Moderator: zoom

BST50N

Re: MPS Garage

Post by BST50N » Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:39 am

Thanks Killerbee, I didn't know about the splash developments one, cheers. Thanks for the other emails also.

I managed to track down Aarons home address also, so I might pay him a visit if i dont get a response soon.

*POST EDIT*

I've left the above information here to show what was stated. This statement above has been taken in a manner in which it was not intended. In another post on the MPS forum I stated that I had Aarons home address, and considered visiting there to serve letters of demand as I had not received any response to my other attempts at contact. I can see that the above post could be interpreted differently, and want to clarify that there was no ill intent behind the above post. I did not intend to threaten, or intimidate in any way Aaron, or his family, property etc. I was simply referring to delivering a letter of demand in person.

I have spoken to Aaron in person and hopefully clarified this, and want to make it clear on the forums here as well. I've not shared his personal details with anyone on any forum, and never intended to do anything illegal, or threaten in anyway. The wording perhaps was not the best and left some ambiguity - I apologized to Aaron on the phone if he thought it was a threat of violence, or property damage, or anything like that - which it was not. I was simply stating that, as I had not received a response to any of my attempts at contact, that I was considering personally delivering a letter.
Last edited by BST50N on Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BobsRX8GT
Validated Member

Post by BobsRX8GT » Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:19 pm

A currant affair and today tonight I would imagine won't touch a story that doesn't paint a modifier of cars as a hoon. They won't care that we won't get our parts because that means less modified Road hazards
Fellow Rotor fans gather now for our daily prayer.....

As I lay rubber down the street,
I pray for traction I can keep,
But if I spin and start to slide,
Please dear god protect my sweet ride.

Amen

BST50N

Post by BST50N » Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:11 pm

BobsRX8GT wrote:A currant affair and today tonight I would imagine won't touch a story that doesn't paint a modifier of cars as a hoon. They won't care that we won't get our parts because that means less modified Road hazards
LOL yeah I know what you're saying - but I didn't mention what the 'goods' were.

Got the following email from MPS just now:

Nicholas,

Late last year, MPS Garage was sold and I am picking up where they have left off. I do not have full control over the company yet, but will be gaining this in the upcoming months.

I am sorry that this has gone on for as long as it has, and acknowledge that it is unacceptable that this has taken so long.

As of last night, I spoke with Josh Adams from CPE and have organised the shipment to be sent to us. I will then let you know when it’s available to be collected.

Your more than welcome to persue the previous owners of the company, but please be advised that they are no longer present at the factory unit.

Thanks
Daniel Carbon
New owner and sole director of www.mpsgarage.com.au

I responded to Daniel saying that the word of anyone from MPS Garage was worthless to me due to what's happened so far, and unless I get official shipping receipts I'm pushing ahead with legal action. Lets see what happens next!

tim33h
Validated Member

Post by tim33h » Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:44 pm

FWIW ... my initial contact with MPSG was with Daniel and he was great (via email). So i proceded to buy my intake from MPSG.
However, i requested COD and turned up to their store as they actually had floor stock (looked like display model as the box was open and parts not neatly packed, but thats OK, luckily everything was there), so its a different situation to you.
When i got there, Dan was on a break and i met Aaron .... this guy is a real piece of work... basically tried to corner me into paying more than what was agreed between Dan and I.
I held my ground, was prepared to walk and ended up getting my intake for the initial agreed price.

So hopefully, Dan will be true to his word.
All the best mate

killerbee
Validated Member

Post by killerbee » Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:47 pm

Sounds like there are 2 Daniel's there, Daniel Carbon and Daniel Tosolini
BHR Coils
Lots of Plasti Dip

zoom
Post WHORE!
Post WHORE!

Post by zoom » Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:27 pm

BST50N wrote:
BobsRX8GT wrote:A currant affair and today tonight I would imagine won't touch a story that doesn't paint a modifier of cars as a hoon. They won't care that we won't get our parts because that means less modified Road hazards
LOL yeah I know what you're saying - but I didn't mention what the 'goods' were.

Got the following email from MPS just now:

Nicholas,

Late last year, MPS Garage was sold and I am picking up where they have left off. I do not have full control over the company yet, but will be gaining this in the upcoming months.

I am sorry that this has gone on for as long as it has, and acknowledge that it is unacceptable that this has taken so long.

As of last night, I spoke with Josh Adams from CPE and have organised the shipment to be sent to us. I will then let you know when it’s available to be collected.

Your more than welcome to persue the previous owners of the company, but please be advised that they are no longer present at the factory unit.

Thanks
Daniel Carbon
New owner and sole director of http://www.mpsgarage.com.au

I responded to Daniel saying that the word of anyone from MPS Garage was worthless to me due to what's happened so far, and unless I get official shipping receipts I'm pushing ahead with legal action. Lets see what happens next!
There is no such company www.mpsgarage.com.au There is a registered Company Business Name in NSW "MPS GARAGE" which is owned by an Australian Proprietary Company, Limited By Shares by the name "MPS GARAGE PTY LTD" (ACN 129592972). This is all publicly accessible on ASICs website. If you do a paid enquiry on the company, you will see that the directors, secretary and shareholders have not changed from Aaron and Daniel Tosolini to this Daniel Carbon person. They are flat out lying.

Mazda RX8 Club Australia | Winton: 1:42.86 | Sandown: 1:32.42 | Broadford: 1:10.45 | Wakefield: 1:15.94

tim33h
Validated Member

Post by tim33h » Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:42 pm

& the plot thickens .....

maybe contact CPE again ... see if "Josh Adams" even exists

Vanq
Validated Member

Post by Vanq » Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:24 pm

Hey guys, there is a huge 250 odd comment thread about these guys on the OzMPS Facebook page, there are a few people being lured into a false sense of "everything is changing" based on the 'new' guy taking over. (its unfortunately a closed group so I can't directly link it), though this thread has quite a bit (and some nice cross pollination!) http://www.ozmpsclub.com/forum/corkspor ... age-4.html

A lot of people who's opinion I trust are not convinced anything is legit about them. I would recommend doing anything you can to a) get your money back b) protect yourself from further grief
ImageImage

SarcasticOne
Validated Member

Post by SarcasticOne » Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:09 pm

tim33h wrote:I do remember reading about a bloke that was using MPSG to tune his mazda6. If u read between the lines u could tell they stuffed him around but he never bad mouthed them from memory. Probably lucky for him the car later got written off and he wasn't hurt.
But then last year there was a big MPSG car meet on the JDMST forums so I thought they maybe were still legit... After buying my intake from them and hearing more horror stories... I guess not
http://forum.jdmstyletuning.com/showthr ... d7a7c05887
:)

and as vanq said, over on ozmps, we're taking a very vested interest in what's going on right now...
Friendly MPS owner

tim33h
Validated Member

Post by tim33h » Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:35 pm

killerbee wrote:Sounds like there are 2 Daniel's there, Daniel Carbon and Daniel Tosolini
I just went thru my old emails and yeh ... i dealt with Daniel Tosolini.

BST50N

Post by BST50N » Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:57 pm

UPDATE - I got my exhaust today! Have been dealing with Daniel Tosolini - apparently he has bought the company now. He has been very helpful, and had kept me updated every step of the order. I've also spoken to another Ralliart owner who has been dealing with him since he's taken over the company and he seems pretty good so far. My experience with him so far has been muuuch better than my experiences with Aaron. Lets hope he can turn things around at MPS Garage.

shr3da
Validated Member

Post by shr3da » Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:01 pm

how do you have 0 posts?
RX-8 Monthly Meets, Melbourne

Like us on Facebook! www.facebook.com/rx8club.com.au

03 Sunlight Silver 6MT

Kev13B
Validated Member

Post by Kev13B » Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:12 pm

post count doesn't go go up when you post in the lounge section.
Wakefield: 1:18.244 - Winton: 1:44.129
RX-8 Club Stickers

Prime
Validated Member

Post by Prime » Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:25 pm

Kev13B wrote:post count doesn't go go up when you post in the lounge section.
..and the Student surpasses the Master. :lol:
RX8 - Wakefield: 1:15.50 | Lakeside: 1:04.49 | QR Sprint Track: 1:05.38

shr3da
Validated Member

Post by shr3da » Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:28 pm

im such a newb, sorry guys :(
RX-8 Monthly Meets, Melbourne

Like us on Facebook! www.facebook.com/rx8club.com.au

03 Sunlight Silver 6MT