Another unlucky event..

Regional Forum for all in the ACT

Moderator: zoom

Lardman

Another unlucky event..

Post by Lardman » Sun May 30, 2010 5:28 am

Well, kangaroo decided to use my bonnet as a trampoline today.

Now I've got 4 lovely dimples where its feet and presumably other bits have landed on the bonnet, flew over the windscreen and subsequently left me rather unhappy.

To add insult to injury, my headlight washer is missing... dunno how that happened but it was on when I was washing the car earlier. Which is now moot as it's bloody got roo piss down the front.

Anyone know where to go with the headlight washer? Looks like the bit that comes out is just gone... excess pressure perhaps? anyhow, help is appreciated.
Master of listening to girly music while driving

Vanq
Validated Member

Re: Another unlucky event..

Post by Vanq » Sun May 30, 2010 9:56 am

Nooooooo!

That sucks man, I'll have to check it out, still think your are coming to the Bowral cruise?

Checked Japanparts for the washer (almost certainly poped off due to pressure) but couldn't find anything.

You might be looking at new front bumper? Either that or speak to Jon, he has a nice parts listing with prices. Is the engine and that ok?
ImageImage

gaz13bt

Post by gaz13bt » Sun May 30, 2010 9:32 pm

My name is Gary and I HATE KANGAROOS - I've been told my feelings are perfectly normal for someone who's rotary has been defiled by a vertical rat.

I actually don't mind reading about others who've been the victim of a rampant rat/ kangaroo or whatever.
RE-ACT Member

Arger

Post by Arger » Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:55 am

Best name for a Kangaroo ever "vertical rat"

However Lard I feel your pain (hopefully you get your 8 back to the way you had it prior!)
Ric
RX -8 Series II, YFT-31Y

"Never drive faster than your Guardian Angel can Fly" - I purchased mine jet packs