It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:29 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:10 pm 

Hi, Jacky here, i am a 28 year old married with 2 kids in sydney. Owning a Rx8 has been my teenage dream for so long. The hold back was all the infamous problems with rotary engines, how unreliable they are and lots of maintainace. So after some self convincing and research i have accept what the car may ask of me. I know it will be one of my life regrets if i don't have own one. Now i own a Black Series1 04 Manual. Its stock with only 62k on it. Preivous owner is also a member here and is servicing with Ric. I am a guy that is open with modifications, any work is good work and love is love. Over time there will be things adding and replacing thoughout the car which i look forward to the bonding with it. I have had it for nearly a month and been driving it everyday learning its behaviour, It seems it likes to fish tail abit so i am looking at some suspension setup and probably sway bars. fix few minor issues with senors, check coils etc. I have read alot of threads here so i am thinking of doing a oil change closer to 70k to Nulon 5W 30. I am no expert with mechanics with the car but i wouldnt mind to get my hands dirty and take suggestions from people. If there is anyone or meets i would love to come together and learn more about rotary and habaits (after and before) modification etc.