Please see rotary day thread

generis
Validated Member

Re: Nationals 2011! 13th of August - Wakefield Park!

Post by generis » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:46 am

Moefoe

I was in the EVO VIII RS tarmac rally car parked in the garage next to Pascal. I was also interested in how the 370Z would go. As I thought, quick in a straight line but can't corner as well as the RX8 :lol:

You will have a ball at the Nationals for no other reason than it is all RX8's and people with a passion for them.

Catch you there if not before.

Cheers
Bathurst - 3.06.63 Woo Hoo!

Moefoe

Re: Nationals 2011! 13th of August - Wakefield Park!

Post by Moefoe » Sun May 01, 2011 10:40 pm

Generis,

Ahh you were going pretty hard with that thing!!

I will try and get Pascal down there as well.

Can't wait :D

Vanq
Validated Member

Re: Event Cancelled - 2011 Nationals

Post by Vanq » Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:43 pm

Good evening everyone,

As you might have already guessed, the amount of firm commitments (ie: Deposits and Full payments) for the 2011 Nationals have fallen far short of what is needed. Basically I have to either make a $500 deposit to Wakefield by the end of next week, or lose our spot in August.

We are at the threshold at the moment. If I make this payment, then I can't refund any deposits that have been made. And given that we aren't even halfway to the numbers we need, I've decided to cancel the event.

For those who have put money down, I thank you for your commitment to what has been a fantastic event in our Club's history, I wish I could have done more to make this happen. Unfortunately with the increasing costs of private motorsport and general day to day expenses, it looks like 2010 was our last hurrah.

You should have all received a private message to this effect, If you could please respond with the bank details you would like your money refunded to, I will endeavour to process these payments over the next fortnight.

Thank you again.

Nathan :(
ImageImage