It is currently Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:33 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Rx8 porting
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:47 pm
Posts: 237
Location: Melbourne
Kev13B wrote:
Little Brapper wrote:
I own the first bp that ric was talking about. It is great!

If I heard right you developed a crack in the front plate ?

Got it all sorted now though. Can't wait to get back on the track.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rx8 porting
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:16 pm 
Offline
Validated Member

Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:21 pm
Posts: 392
Location: sydney
John,Will see you at PI end of Nov.bring rx8 and I can adjust ecu if needed.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rx8 porting
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:47 pm
Posts: 237
Location: Melbourne
ric shaw wrote:
John,Will see you at PI end of Nov.bring rx8 and I can adjust ecu if needed.

Thanks ric. See you there.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rx8 porting
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:58 am 
Offline
Validated Member

Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:21 pm
Posts: 392
Location: sydney
30 % up on std factory .... Why wouldn't you port ?
This is what we get from our mild port or bridge port conversion.
Exhaust and our Ecu is required.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rx8 porting
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:02 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:39 pm
Posts: 3
ric shaw wrote:
30 % up on std factory .... Why wouldn't you port ?
This is what we get from our mild port or bridge port conversion.
Exhaust and our Ecu is required.


How much does it cost to do?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rx8 porting
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 11:25 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:47 pm
Posts: 237
Location: Melbourne
matt13b2 wrote:
ric shaw wrote:
30 % up on std factory .... Why wouldn't you port ?
This is what we get from our mild port or bridge port conversion.
Exhaust and our Ecu is required.


How much does it cost to do?



My engine will possibly be up for sale soon as I am looking into a racing class that requires engine to be standard. PM me if you are interested.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group