Where to find Intake/headers

Discuss any performance or Mods you have added or looking to add to your RX8.

Moderator: zoom

roto-noob

Where to find Intake/headers

Post by roto-noob » Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:30 pm

Hi All,

I am wanting to buy an AEM intake and probs a racing beat header for my RX8 if anyone is selling them second hand or can direct me to a website I can actually order them from? Having trouble finding them in Aus.

Also, wanted to post this in wanted section as I realise that only authorised people are able to sell on the page but couldn't actually post despite it being a wanted and selling section so apologies for the crossover there.

Cheers

BobsRX8GT
Validated Member

Re: Where to find Intake/headers

Post by BobsRX8GT » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:08 pm

roto-noob wrote:Hi All,

I am wanting to buy an AEM intake and probs a racing beat header for my RX8 if anyone is selling them second hand or can direct me to a website I can actually order them from? Having trouble finding them in Aus.

Also, wanted to post this in wanted section as I realise that only authorised people are able to sell on the page but couldn't actually post despite it being a wanted and selling section so apologies for the crossover there.

Cheers
Cheapest place for AEM is Amazon. Racing beat has Australian distributors just need to look on the website. Dont expect to pay the 550 or so advertised though as that will be USD. Expect closer to 900 once imported and delivered.
Check out the RX7 Store.
Fellow Rotor fans gather now for our daily prayer.....

As I lay rubber down the street,
I pray for traction I can keep,
But if I spin and start to slide,
Please dear god protect my sweet ride.

Amen