Victoria June Meet - Garage Cafe!

Regional Forum for all in VIC

Moderator: zoom

John
Validated Member

Re: Victoria June Meet - Garage Cafe!

Post by John » Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:20 pm

Extremely envious of you guys, that venue looks awesome, what a great setup!

KAAAACHING
Validated Member

Post by KAAAACHING » Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:51 am

Agreed!......was a great turnout although a couple of more 8's and some more parking woulda been nice :D only coz we got there later and had to park outside :cry: just washed and polished :cry: but it didn't rain so I'll stop sooking it now :thumbleft: great to meet a couple of the newbies too!
BobsRX8GT wrote:Epic night with an epic group of people. To those that know me already, its love and snowflakes like usual, to those who I met for the first time, I hope I left a lasting GOOD impression
Lasting impression yes, good?......well that depends!...... Just kidding Bob, was good to finally meet Nomads offspring :lol: :lol: :lol: although you are much taller than I expected.....and much better looking too but not in that I wanna sleep with you kinda way :lol: ohhhh I crack me up still.

After a lot of interest, I'll try and arrange another airport photo shoot and as I'm no longer working there, it won't be as easy to arrange and bestest behaviour will be more important than before......but I still know people who know people who know people who know Russians....... But since we don't need to kill anyone, the Russians don't need to be there :lol: I'll keep Big Kev in the loop for club arrangements.

Looking forward to the next one!

Kev13B
Validated Member

Post by Kev13B » Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:11 pm

John wrote:Extremely envious of you guys, that venue looks awesome, what a great setup!

Nothing like a bit of two stroke mixed with some fried rice :thumbright:

A few photos from the last meet.
http://s165.photobucket.com/user/ROZRX/ ... t=3&page=1
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 084&type=1

The next ones a few weeks off john plan a road trip :wink:
Wakefield: 1:18.244 - Winton: 1:44.129
RX-8 Club Stickers