Linked from: http://www.ozmpsclub.com/forum/club-cru ... -june.html
Destination: Link - http://www.scottisharms.com.au/page.asp?PageID=2 - 69 Boardman Road East Bowral.
Other Details: Nil at this stage
Bring: Full tank of fuel, Two Way, Copy of Map.
Route: Different for NSW and ACT Members, Please see below.
Queanbeyan Spotlight carpark
Meeting Time: 0900
Departure Time: 0930 (For 12pm Arrival)
The park on the corner of Farnell ave and the princess highway Loftus. we park just on the right hand side around the corner BEFORE the enterance to RNP... there has been the occasional issue with parking too close to the gates and it's possible to get a nice fine from a "friendly" park ranger... we want to avoid that
Meeting Time: 9AM
Departure Time: 9.30AM Sharp
View full map with stop off/regroup locations below. I highly recommend printing this off before leaving so you don't get lost!
The locations are;
[*]A - Farnell Ave, Loftus (Meeting Point)
[*]B - Station St, Stanwell Park (First regroup point)
[*]C - Illawarra Hwy, Albion Park (Second regroup point) - this is outside the school with the spare lane off to the site (plenty of room to pull over)
[*]D - Illawarra Hwy, Robertson (Third regroup point) - Just outside the pie shop
[*]E - 69 Boardman Road, East Bowral (Destination)
From:http://www.ozmpsclub.com/forum/club-cru ... ments.html
1. Leadership: There should be at least ONE clear cruise leader. The cruise leader will ALWAYS lead and should be very familiar with the route being taken.
2. Good Behaviour: Burnouts and reckless driving, is not condoned in the slightest. If you see a member disobeying this rule, do not become involved...move on. EVERYONE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR OWN ACTIONS. If something is annoying or bothering you, talk to the leader of the cruise or the person involved in the offence at the next stop.
3. Respect Others: You can meet many great friends on a cruise, so don't be shy - make the effort to go up to other members and introduce yourself. Respect between our members will go a very long way to making the day an enjoyable event for everyone.
4. Respect the Public: While driving in small towns with local public traffic....DON'T BE AN IDIOT. TAKE YOUR TIME. Failure to respect other road users and members of the public will result in removal from the cruise and in a severe case, banning from OzMPSclub. We are on public display and do not want to be labelled as HOONS. The police are always around!
5. Limits: Slow cars should generally stick to the rear of the group, there is no need to drive fast or in a manner you aren't confident with. This will allow the more energetic drivers to have more space at the front. Please do not tailgate, as unexpected stops could cause an accident. If you feel you want to cruise at a relaxing pace on a particular section of the course, let the person behind you overtake in a safe manner.
6. Enjoy yourself: The whole point of the event is for FUN and ENJOYMENT. This cruise is meant to be fun, and really its only your choice to have fun or not. Please bear in mind the amount of time and effort spent by the organiser before giving criticism.
7. Disclaimer: OzMPSClub.com, it's Administrator's & Moderator's accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any loss or damage incurred directly or indirectly, attributed to, in connection with or otherwise resulting from participation in a OzMPSClub.com or affiliated cruise/drive day. Participation is strictly your choice, and at your own risk.
MOST OF ALL ....TAKE CARE and be SAFE.
- Andy (Logan)
- lukey & kity
- Vanqy & Mothie (nathan and erin)