New to the forum

Come and introduce yourself to everyone...dont be shy

Moderator: zoom

jpo

New to the forum

Post by jpo » Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:53 am

Hi everyone! JP here from Dublin, Ireland. I lived in Australia in/around Melbourne for a short spell in 2014 but ended up heading back a lot earlier than expected for personal reasons. Loved it while I was there & wish I could still live there as I found the car culture absolutely amazing everywhere I travelled to in Oz!! Since then I've bought myself a RX8 PZ Edition & used it to create a 13B-MSP powered NC1 MX5 that I'm finishing off at the moment. 8) It starts, runs & drives all on the factory ECU with the immobiliser working etc which I'm pretty chuffed with to say the least & only have a few bits yet to finish & figure out before it's roadworthied. :wink:

I'm looking for a user that is supposed to be on this forum that went by "DDK" or "DKK" or something to that effect, he had decoded a lot of the as-built data of the factory ECUs in the RX8 & was able to get fun extras like cruise control that we never got in Europe working. Would anyone be able to steer me in this person's direction please?? :D

Driffill
Validated Member

Re: New to the forum

Post by Driffill » Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:59 am

Done :)
2004 Black RX8, 6 speed with Red/Black leather interior . . .not as stock as i used to be!
Optima-BHR-Walbro-TEIN+EDFC-Whiteline-RacingBeat-REVi-Speedy-RX8P Twin Oil Coolers-RX8P Sump-EBC RedStuff-RDA-GROM-Navhood+CarPC

My Best Lap of Wakefield 1:18:6130
Riding Shotgun in the RX8-SP

jpo

Re: New to the forum

Post by jpo » Mon May 02, 2016 6:58 am

Hello there!! :D I'll shoot you a PM! :thumbleft: